Hypnobirthing is a process to prepare your mind for Painless Normal Delivery. Happy Motherhood, Happy Pregnancy, Happy Child
MAATHRUTVAM – THE HAPPY MOTHERHOOD
To give the best for our children we need to provide the Best possible emotional care to the mother during pregnancy and after.
The most precious gift that you can give to your growing baby…..MAATHRUTVAM…. For a happy motherhood.
This is my first home. In this life I learned a lot more than you can imagine here. I feel you, I laugh with you, I cry with you. .by Your Name
Because here I am you and you are me. We are One. What you think is what I think. What you experience is what I experienced. I am inside your skin. We are one. Under one skin. Because here I am you and you are meby Your Name
The foundations of emotional development begins in the womb. The baby experiences the emotions experienced by the mother as its own. Excessive and chronic stress during pregnancy can lead to emotional problems at later age [research studies]
“It is important to note that it is not just diagnosable disorders that can affect fetal development, but a range of symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression including a poor relationship with a partner. Appropriate personalized help should be instituted for each woman. This has the potential to prevent a range of neurodevelopmental problems arising in a clinically- significant proportion of children.”
The first experience of love, caring, affection. The first experience of being loved, cared for, being welcomed happens here. The experience here becomes an unconscious truth about the world for the child. Because here you, Your baby are one. You are the world for your child.
• Drama and theatre based workshops to explore and free you up from your unhealthy belief systems, patterns and emotions.
• Save space to understand, reflect and release yourself from unconscious beliefs and emotions that impact your life.
• Practice to work through challenges [physiological and emotional] That you face on a daily basis.
• Simple practices to experience mindfulness and apply them naturally in your life to create a nurture a state of inner calm despite challenges.
• Relaxation techniques to help you feel prepared and reduce awareness of fear, anxiety and pain during childbirth.
“I will sacrifice my happiness and make my child happy does not really work”
“It’s always Happy Mothers… Happy Family… Happier Baby!”
Invest 20 hours now and nourish yourself and your baby for a lifetime and beyond.
Happy mother…Happier pregnancy…Happier baby…