23-7-2021 Friday 9.00 AM - 12.00 Noon and Evening 8 PM -10 PM
24-7-2021 Saturday 10.30 AM - 12.00 AM and 8 PM - 10PM
25 -7-2021 Sunday 7.00 AM - 9.30 AM and 7.30 PM - 8.30 PM
Price = (Regular Fee 1800)
Discounted Price - INR 950
Learn Yoga for Beginners, from Certified Teachers with more than 15000 hours of CombinedTeaching Experience. Blended Yogic practices from KYM and Sivananda Traditions; Traditions that have pioneered Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Hatha Yoga
Learn a 60-minute practice plan with principles of Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation and Mantra Chanting. Suitable for beginners, in all age groups.
Yoga Made interesting
Yes, in the 12-hour program you will learn five different course plans which will enable you to have a different routine every day.
If you are wondering, How to Start Yoga at Home for beginners you should choose this 12 Hour Yoga For Beginners Course.
You will learn the following-
1. 16 Yoga postures - Dynamic and Static, with proper breath work that will help you release and rejuvenate all layers of your being.
2. Pranayama techniques to prepare your body and mind for advanced pranayama.
3. Meditation practices - Meditative practices integrated with Yoga Asana Practice and also stand-alone mind stilling meditative practices that can be practiced any time during the day
4. Mantra Chanting - Learn and integrate powerful Mantras with Asana and Pranayama.
5. Yoga Psychology - Psychological principles of Yoga based on Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
6. Yoga Anatomy -Basic of physiological and energetic anatomy of the body; Principles that can be applied during and after yoga Practice
7. How to go deeper into postures with Breath and Understanding?
You will have regular access to Live Yoga Nidra Sessions done every month, Online
yoga Nidra, is the most ancient tool to access deeper layers of the mind, creating stillness. This is also a powerful tool to activate the healing and manifesting powers of the mind. (Popularly known as Alpha Mind Power).
Anything powerful and effective should be learned with direct proper guidance.
Learning a specific Posture is only a basic step in Yoga. Real Yoga Begins when you learn to work with the posture with proper focus, intention, and breath.
Learning basic yoga psychology, related to the postures you do and the overall course plan will help to bring about inner transformation.
Learn by interacting directly with teachers - Learn with direct experience and feedback - Learn by knowing why you do, what you do.
Knowing how to do a posture is different from doing yoga regularly.
Doing yoga regularly is different from doing with right focus - attention - depth and Breath work.
Regular Yoga Practice keeps internal organs like the heart, liver, brain, kidney, and stomach healthy
Regular Yoga with Pranayama and mediation is linked with a healthy immune system
Emotional competence cannot be cultivated by thinking. Regular Yoga practice builds emotional resilience.
Regular Yoga practice reduces unconscious internal stressors. Balances Endocrine system
Learn the art of stilling the mind. A still mind heals and aligns better with the universe
Learn to manage your internal chemistry. Happy emotions - Happy body - Success and Joy with ease
Hatha Yoga Pranayama Meditation Mantra Chanting Basic Yogic Science Asthanga Yoga Philosophy
Asana is more that just a physical Posture. You will not only learn about the physical form of every asana but also teh functional aspects and how to integrate the same when you practice daily.
The delivery method is online via zoom.
You can learn by observing demonstrations.
You will also learn by observing other students and also by integrating feedback into your own practice.