1. Guided Rejuvenating practice to be practiced daily that calms the system followed by a video lesson on Stressors
2. Define Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Fear
3. What happens when you are stressed?
4. How important it is to address stress?
5. Identifying the Gap
Assessment of my current reality
1. What is my current reality in the following areas of my life - Work, Finance, Relationships, Health, Social life.
Most of my students find it difficult to assess. So the use the following technique which you can also use.
Assess yourself on the following questions on a scale of 0-10, 0 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.
How happy am I in my work?
How productive am I in my work? (Productivity means how much of my official time is spent on goal achievement?)
How stable and secure do I feel in my life?
How happy and enriching are my relationships? ( you can do this exclusive for your spouse, children, friends, office colleagues)
How will my life be if the current situation continues?
What change do I want in each of the above areas?
Can I have a visual image of the expected reality?
Who were your main or central caretakers when you were a child? (It could be your parents. members of your extended family, teachers, role models (People whom you admired as a child like actors, politicians etc))
Make of list of key behaviors that you copied from them as a child. As child we tend to imitate. Favorite teachers, favorite actions of parents etc. We would have copied.
Reflect on the thinking and thoughts behind those actions and behaviors. What thoughts